Author(s): Stephen King
This inspiring and compelling book has won ten awards to date, including Honorable Mentions at the December 2012 New England and London Book Festivals, October 2012 Southern California Book Festival and June 2012 New York Book Festival in the category of Spiritual books; is winner of the North American Bookdealers´ Exchange (NABE) Pinnacle Award for “Inspirational” books in Spring 2011; and has become a much sought-after reference for people seeking to affect positive change around the globe. Readers are:
* taught how to recognize, harness and channel positive personal power for the betterment of themselves, their loved ones, associates and our universe
* provided an invaluable checklist of great leadership behaviors and attitudes
* taught how to recognize controlling behaviors of others and the negative patterns in society
* inspired to be the best they can be
* compelled to ask themselves "why am I here; what good can I do for humanity?"
* taught how to recognize a self-limiting posture so they can improve their level of self-awareness......to the point of real self-intelligence and, by so doing, break free of life’s boxes, labels and restrictions
* encouraged to erase their fears, trust their abilities and remove their baggage........and take the journey to empowerment and fulfilment in everything they do!
One of the true classics of horror fiction, THE SHINING is regarded as one of Stephen King's masterpieces.
'Obviously a masterpiece, probably the best supernatural novel in a hundred years' -- Peter Straub 'As a storyteller, he is up there in the Dickens class' -- The Times
Stephen King has been described by the Guardian as 'one of the greatest storytellers of our time', by the Mirror as a 'genius' and by The Sunday Times as 'one of the most fertile storytellers of the modern novel.' In 2003, he was given the National Book Foundation Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters. He lives with his wife, the novelist Tabitha King, for most of the year in Maine, USA.